Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthdays, Visits and a Zombie Apocalypse!

Today is my youngest son's birthday!  He is turning 4, I mean 16.  Wow!

This is him on Halloween.  I love having boys, they definitely have been entertaining and I've learned a lot from them.  He still loves legos and Star Wars and Zombies, of course.  Right now, my oldest son is adding bloody handprints to the upstairs walls and signs like, Beware The Undead and home made police tape across door ways.  Zombies will soon be invading.  
Last year, he had a zombies and mustaches party...
I'm seeing a re-occuring theme.  :)  

This is my daughter and tomorrow, she and her husband are coming for a visit.  
I am so, so excited.  They are staying for two weeks!  We have so many fun adventures planned for while they're here.  I haven't seen her since September and I miss her terribly.  

Our adventure days, before she was married. 


This is one of my favorite pics of Zara and her husband Colton.  This was before they got married, but shows their super love!  


As you may or may not know, my daughter and her husband have a band and this is one of the first video's that was made for them.  This song, Brighten, was on their first album, Whimsical Dreams.  If you'd like to check out other songs by them, you can do so at I Tunes, under Colton and Zara.
Anywho, a little bit of parent pride...sorry!  :D 
So happy for this week and the many fun adventures to be had! 
Hope you are all well and life is treating you with kindness!  
I better run, I hear zombies!



14 comments:

  1. Zombies!! LOl, my son is 9 & I can totally see him dressing up like this still when he's 16! I really enjoy reading your blog, what a wonderful family you have Heather!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, what a fun, loving post! I can feel the energy! Thank you!! I enjoyed everything about it! I love the video of your daughter and her hubby singing! They are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last pic is hilarious. Have fun with your duaghter and son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to look forward......ah, zombies really know how to bring families together! ;P

    Wonderful video, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. What an awesome family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a beautiful family full of creativity and personality!

    happy sweet sixteen! man style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I can't get over that song! Your family is so talented (and they are all so pretty - even the boys - and each has such great hair!) Happy Birthday to your "baby" - love the theme!
    And thank you for your sweet comment - I know, SOC 2012 - here we come! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, Your family is such a kick! I just grinned the whole time reading this post and listing to Zara's and Colton's song. Fabulous! Thanks for not forgetting me and stopping by.
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one mad family (in a good way!) :)))

    Lovely song too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds great, enjoy every single moment together with your daughter. The music video is adorable, and what great voices together. Good wishes from me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahem. i have some Zombie Apocalypse insurance I'd like to sell you...
    Wonderful pictures, obviously it's a warm and loving family.
    How cool that Colton and Zara have a video! (And their names are awesome together - bonus! )Going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh duh. The video's right here. *Sigh* Senility strikes again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness, this was so fun to read and watch. Lovity love. And you really can see their love! So cute. have fun with your daughter and husband.

    and while I was watching this, my youngest was pulling up my shirt and putting tape on my back. Oh, different times we are in!

    ReplyDelete