Tara, who is awesome and you should visit her, tagged me and now I'm it.
I'm certain I was laughing, I can never get away when that happens.
Now to answer the questions and tag a few other fellows.
1) What's the first thing you do in the morning? Make coffee and hopefully go for a walk.
2) How old do you feel? Most of the time, very young. I am young at heart, so I think that helps. A lot of the people I spend time with are in their 20's, that also helps.
3) What's your sign and does the description match your personality?
Taurus: Patient, practical, dedicated, passionate, romantic, sensitive. I think that suits me fairly well.
4) How do you like your caffeine? Lots of flavored creamer and raw sugar. YUM! Oh, whip cream is always nice.
5) Favorite cartoon character? Hmmm....that's a tough one. I love Shaggy from Scooby Doo, he's just so groovy. But I also love Linus, how can you not love someone who believes whole heartedly in The Great Pumpkin?
Now to chase down a few fellow citizens....
You're It! (I'm tagging all guys, when I gave out the Sweet awards, I gave them all to girls)
I'm an equal opportunity blogger
Zade is my oldest son. He just started his blog, so I thought a good tagging would help him to meet some people. He writes, draws, plays music and has a slightly dark, sarcastic humor. He's pretty amazing. Pop over and welcome him to the blog world.
Bryce is a writer and a poet and in the past two weeks has become a friend. Check out his awesome blog, it is very lively and a pleasure to read.
Mojo is a man of many very interesting pieces of information. I enjoy reading through his posts and coming away feeling very educated. Go by and introduce yourself. You'll be glad you did.
Mike is a writer. He writes in a smooth, very relateable way. You can read bits of his novel and follow his journey in writing. Stop by and meet him.
That concludes my being "IT" Which is good, because I am beginning to fall asleep.
Good Night every one! Pleasant dreams!