|Thank you, Bryce!|
Yesterday, I was given this awesomely yummy award by
If you've not yet met him or visited his blog, I definitely recommend you do so.
He is a groovy dude. You will enjoy his writing, pictures (both past and present) and his wittyness, which comes in generous doses. Please pop on over and get to know him, you'll be glad you did.
Bryce, thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
And now, a few sweet rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Include 7 random tidbits about yourself.
3. Pass award on to 5 others and link to their blogs.
4. Let the people know you've given them the award.
Seven Random Tidbits:
(And because I'm a visual person, I'm adding pictures!)
1. Running makes me laugh, being chased makes me laugh even harder.
(sorry, I have no pictures for this one)
2. I met my husband at the Olive Garden.
3. I prefer stormy/cloudy days over sunny days.
4. I buy my shoes in the kids department.
5. We had a pet squirrel once. His name was Peanut,
we raised him from a baby.
6. I adore events that require you to dress up,
our last potluck was Super Hero themed.
7. I've recently come to realize that Neil Diamond's greatest hits, is like the soundtrack for my childhood.
And there you have it! Me, in a random nutshell!
And now to pass this lovely award on to 5 other sweet bloggers.
Firstly, to Robin, she was one of the first bloggers I met and she is definitely very sweet. She too, is an artist and is also on the road to writing and discovery. She's fantastic and I have truly enjoyed getting to know her better.
Next is Noemi, whom I also adore. She lives in Spain and makes gorgeous jewelry that she sells on Etsy. She is a lovely and tremendously sweet spirit.
Tara is the epitome of sweet. Her blog is full of poetry, tidbits of very useful information, flash fiction, comics and jokes. She is bright and sunny, and always makes sure to share her bit of sunshine with everyone.
Kristen is a blogger that I've very recently met. She is hosting the Summer of Color, which I'm hoping to participate in, but have yet to. Her blog is filled with goodies for the eyes and the soul. She is very talented and her blog is also rather informative. I'm loving it.
Daniele has an amazing blog, filled with her gorgeous artwork, passion, photography and wonderful honesty. I've only just found her blog, but I truly admire her boldness and creativity.
It was difficult to choose only 5 blogs to pass this on to. Please take a moment to check them all out, they're all filled with beauty, passion and sweetness.
I'm certain you will enjoy them as much as I do.
Have a sweet weekend and to all of you dads out there,
A very happy and wonderful Father's Day to you!