Seven Deadly Sins
Seven Flash Fictions up to 100 words
I'm not a writer, but I know many of you are brilliant at it. So, I thought I'd share this awesome blog event that will be happening in just a few days. To sign up, head on over to Antimony's blog, while you're there, read her lovely poetry.
A Major Award:
I recently received this awesome award from Charmalot. She is addicted to reading, writing, laughing and sugar. That makes her pretty fabulous in my world. Check out her cheery blog and you'll see what I mean.
And now for The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award. Thank you, Charmalot! :)
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself.
3. Award 10-15 Blogs Who You Think Deserve This Award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
1. When my husband and I were first married, whenever I was at home sick, he'd stop on his way home and pick up 3 things for me. Chicken Noodle Soup, Juice and a Spiderman Comic Book. He's my hero!
2. I am a movie-aholic. Hooray for Netflix!!
3. I have too many hobbies and not enough attention span.
4. I am horrible at video games, the bosses scare me and make me scream. I do okay with Tetris and Puzzle League though.
5. I enjoy reading Ogden Nash.
6. I spend more time taking pictures on my walks, then walking.
7. I have moved 36 times in my life.
(I am only going to award 3 blogs, I'm tired, hope that's okay!)
The first goes to Hektor Karl, whose blog I have recently stumbled upon and so happy I did. Before visiting him, grab some tea, get cozy and be ready to let the beauty of his words wash over you.
Next blog you should check out is Joanna, her artwork is incredible. There are so many adjectives I could use to describe it, but I think you should just go see for yourself. Lovely!
And last, but definitely not least is Jessica, she is also an exceptional artist. I adore her artwork. It is very colorful and whimsical. Please go visit her. I know you'll be happy you did.
Thank you to all of my amazing blog friends, you are all wonderful, stylish, creative and lovely to know. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy 4th.
A Few Photographs:
I'm not a photographer, but I do enjoy taking pictures on occasion, when something or someone catches my eye. At the moment, I only have my phone for a camera, but I thought that maybe once a week, I'd share the moments I've captured, with you. (I apologize ahead of time, if I happen to re post any pictures.)