Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Mail

After running around like a crazy woman all week, it was lovely to come home and see a couple of packages on the table, addressed to moi!  :)  
I am truly blessed with great bloggy and etsy friends.  You are all quite spectacular!
Look at the goodies I got.  :)  It feels like an extension of my birthday.  Yay!!
I commented on a post on Cameron's blog, not realizing that I would be entered into a drawing.  So, I was super surprised, as well as thrilled, that my name was very randomly drawn or should I say thrown.  Cameron not only sends the promised item, but also an abundance of goodies to go with it.  
I love her Dream painting.  It is sooo beautiful and perfect for a dreamer like me.  I can't wait to hang it up.  Yay!!!  
Thank you, Cameron!!  :)


This came in my second package of loveliness, from my friend Diane that I met through Etsy.  She was sending me a book and decided to also throw in some of her lovely art work.  Diane does watercolor paintings (she painted the gorgeous set of books and the cute little birdies), which I admire and love.  She sells them in her Etsy shop here.  
She also has a separate shop here, where she sells prints of Art Nouveau and Art Deco.  Which I also love.  

It makes me happy to have extra wall space in this house.  Now I can be surrounded by beautiful art in every room.  
Thank you so much.  
Again, I feel very blessed.  


14 comments:

  1. You certainly have been blessed with these gorgeous art works. Wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so lucky, Heather! You've got such lovely friends! And the presents are wonderful. You must be surrounded by beauty with your art and now your friends' :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and wonderful goodies Heather... and so lovely to be surrounded not only by art... but by things you love...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely surprise to get in the mail. Looks fab.
    Our sun has been hot hot hot, but I still love it. No need to sit down IN the sun, we prefer the shadows in this kind of weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for packages! and surprises! and what lovely treasures you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather!
    Happy Belated Birthday!!
    I was thrilled to see that you won Cameron's fabulous painting - I know it will be loved by you. Thank you too for your sweet comments - you made my day.
    Hope you're having a good weekend with the family, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky girl ;o) What beautiful treasures ;o) Enjoy them all ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky Lady. Enjoy all of your beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are irresistibly adorable :), no wonder everybody loves you and sends you gifts :). It's a pleasure reading you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful gifts. they will kepp you aptly fuelled --- artistically.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a nice goodie cache! You've changed your photo too since I was here last (I think) - it's lovely :-) Sorry I've been MIA lately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, lucky you. I am so behind on my blogging, but I am back and will catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete