Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Of Color, week 4: Soft Pink and Charcoal Grey

I'm a bit late getting this posted, it's actually week 5 now, but that's okay...  I am pretty sure I can catch up before the end of this week.  I hope...

If you haven't joined or checked out Summer of Color, it's not too late.  It's very inspiring and so much fun.  There are so many amazing blogs you can peruse.  Give it whirl. :)

Thank you Kristin for making this awesome event happen...you rock!!



pink and grey

 on a side note...we had company this week, it was a blast to see our dear friends and make some fun memories with them.  yay!!
My hub and I and my bestie and her hub.

4th of July at the beach.




almost all of our sons...combined.

overlooking the Cape.

Hope you had a wonderful week!!  Happy Summer!

4 comments:

  1. Soft and dreamy and wonderful! Love her blossoming tree hair! <3 Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a stunning beach! I would have loved to have been there!
    And your drawing is lovely, what striking eyes!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures Heather! I love the picture of you and your friends ;o) Your drawing is stunning, as always!! Love the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE her...the tree hair (trees always remind me of you), and her pure womanly beauty...WOW!!! You are awesome. And you always look so beautiful and happy in pictures! Nice to see you out visiting friends and I can tell the move was a good one, huh? I need to email you soon...promise! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete